Accounts Payable Jobs
If you have a background in finance and accounting, are quick to absorb new systems and love working in a dynamic environment, then working in Accounts Payable may be the job for you. There are plenty of jobs that will fulfill your expectations.
As an Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for the facilitation of supplier payments, reconciliations and discrepancy resolution. This high-volume role requires a strong communicator who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As an accounts payable officer, you may be required to process all payments and overheads, issue remittance advice and more. You must be a fast learner and be able to pick up new technologies quickly -- prior experience with accounting systems such as Dynamics AX, Navision, Basware and Microsoft Excel is often requested by employers.
Opportunity for career advancement
Accounts Payable jobs are often accompanied by a competitive base salary and plenty of opportunities to move up in your career path.
Accounts Payable job requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills with the capability to build effective working relationships.
- Strong time management skills.
- An initiative-taker who loves a challenge and thrives on learning new skills working in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound familiarity and knowledge with key accounting software.