Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Jobs
If you have extensive experience in all financial-related aspects of a business and are looking to take your career to the next step and be involved in a key leadership role, a Chief Financial Officer role may be ideal for you.
Chief Financial Officer jobs are all about leadership and supervision of all financial activities within a company, ranging from simple accounting to broader investment and banking operations.
As a Chief Financial Officer (CFO), your main responsibilities will revolve around all the financial activities of a company including; business planning, forecasting and budgeting. Furthermore, a Chief Financial Officer is expected to lead operational and financial strategies as well as develop and monitor in-place control systems to ensure that company assets are preserved and financial results are accurately reported. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be an exceptional leader as numerous relative departments of the business will be under their direct control.
Opportunity for career advancement
A Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a role that usually carries one of the highest levels of seniority in a company. Therefore a CFO can expect high salaries.
Chief Financial Officer job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or another relevant field of study.
- At least 10 years of experience in the finance industry and proven team management skills are a must.
- An MBA is highly regarded and a CA or CPA is essential.
- Proven knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- High-level interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to form strong business relationships.