Construction Manager Jobs
If you have a solid background in construction and want to take up a leadership role, Construction Manager Jobs may be suitable for you. We have plenty of roles on offer that will cater to your skills and needs.
A Construction Manager’s job is all about planning and overseeing all on-site operations relating to the physicality of several concurrent projects to ensure they are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
As a Construction Manager, your key roles will include:
- Preparing tender documentation and managing bids for new projects
- Budgeting in relation to the physical construction of the project
- Screening build plans with architects, surveyors, engineers and other related parties
- Ensuring the legality of the build by monitoring alignment with building and safety regulations.
- Scheduling material deliveries and hiring appropriate and qualified staff.
- Engage in regular checks to ensure a solid standard of quality is upheld.
Opportunity for career advancement
In a fast-growing industry, a Construction Manager’s job offers plenty of room for growth and career advancement into both higher-level roles and larger-scale projects.
Construction Manager job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or another relevant field of study.
- At least 7 years of experience in Construction Project Management or Contracts Management.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be familiar with construction methodologies and be able to understand the technical aspects of construction.
- Exceptional time management skills as deadlines are crucial in construction.