Safety Manager Jobs
If you have proven experience in site management and are also highly attentive to detail then a job as a Safety Manager is ideal for you.
A Safety Manager’s job is all about ensuring a safe work environment that is highly compliant with official health and safety standards by monitoring staff and implementing policies.
As a Safety Manager, you will be expected to:
- Create and enforce internal policies that will promote a safe workplace.
- Evaluate current procedures in place to ensure adherence to current laws and regulations.
- Organise and conduct workplace training for safety concerns and emergency procedures.
- Inspect hardware/machinery to discover possible unsafe faults and proceed to organise corrective measures.
- Handle any accidents and process compensation claims.
- Conduct site inductions for new staff and contractors to familiarise them with safety requirements.
Opportunity for career advancement
A Safety Manager is a necessary role for any project or site. Therefore, the job demand is high and will often offer competitive salaries.
Safety Manager job requirements:
- A degree in Safety Management or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a safety manager is highly regarded.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures and guidelines, specifically health and safety-related protocol.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a team environment.