Site Manager Jobs
If you have been working in the construction industry and now want to take your career to the next level, it’s time to don the hat of a Site Manager. Check out our listings for the best jobs in construction.
It’s all about people and time management
As a Site Manager, you will oversee operations on a day-to-day basis. This will include ensuring work safety, on-time execution that conforms to the budget and the required quality standards. Apart from a thorough knowledge of construction practices and requirements, you must have the knack for managing workers, contractors, sub-contractors and clients. It will involve risk analysis, conflict management, and safety assessments as well as scheduling and planning of trades and materials to ensure project milestones are met. A Site Manager also has to fill and submit all paperwork, including site reports.
Way to Success
A Site Manager is a key person in any construction project, responsible for the timely execution that is within budget and confirms to various stipulations. It is a well-paid job that commands respect and authority in the field.
Site Manager Job requirements:
- Graduate or master’s degree in a construction-related subject, such as civil engineering or construction project management.
- Minimum 5 + years of experience in the construction industry.
- Overall expertise in the construction industry.
- Ability to read an architect’s plan.
- Ability to apply budget control.
- Well-organised and able to stay within a stipulated time-table.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.