Brand Manager Jobs
If you have a background in branding and excel at consumer communication, then working as a Brand Manager could be the job for you.
What will it entail?
As a brand manager, you will be expected to take ownership of a number of the organisation’s brands and will also be responsible for the development and recommendation of strategies and plans to achieve the required marketing and profit objectives for the organisation.
You must be able to manage the product life-cycle and direct marketing by planning and running advertising campaigns and promotional activities, product management, market analysis and research.
Opportunity for career advancement
As an integral part of brand and acquisition teams, brand managers are always in demand. The job also offers plenty of opportunity to move up the career ladder and get noticed by senior management.
Brand Manager job requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related experience.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing or related fields, being able to demonstrate project management and market placement skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Creative and driven to innovate new ways to implement.
- You will be a natural influencer having previous experience in developing positive working relationships with stakeholders.