Campaign Manager Jobs
If you have a strong digital background and love undertaking leadership and team-oriented roles, then working as a Campaign Manager may be the job or you. There are plenty of jobs that will fulfill your expectations.
As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for leading all marketing related activities. You will be expected to apply your knowledge of strategy, project management and budgeting to drive projects to completion. As a Campaign Manager, you may also be required to work closely with different teams in the company including Project Management and Sales teams to make sure all digital and social media campaigns are created and executed to perfection.
This job requires someone who has well-polished interpersonal skills. You will need to be able to communicate with internal/external teams and clients on a daily basis. An ideal candidate will be comfortable working with various aspects of campaign management in order to quickly and efficiently perform quality assurance checks on all ad creatives and subsequently analyse and optimise performance-based digital campaigns.
Opportunity for career advancement
A Campaign Managers career performance is highly correlated with an individual's own merits and efforts and therefore offers boundless opportunities for growth and upward movement.
Campaign Manager job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Commerce or another relevant field of study.
- At least five years of experience in marketing and campaign management.
- Proficient understanding of measuring, bench-marking and qualitative analysis for websites, SEO, web analytics and other digital and social methods and metrics.
- Comfortable with project management, team management and budgeting skills.
- High-level interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong business relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of digital campaign analysis, budgeting, click through rates and optimisation strategies/opportunities.