Communications Officer Jobs
If you are able to think creatively and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, then a job as a Communications Officer is ideal for you.
A Communications Officer’s job is all about providing support for the businesses internal and external communications strategy.
As a Communications Officer, your day-to-day duties will include writing and editing press releases and speeches for senior management, managing and preparing interview content for upper management and promote special company events. A Communications Officer will be expected to often collaborate with the marketing and advertising departments to ensure the production of relevant marketing collateral to be presented to the public.
Other responsibilities may include; respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, build rapport with journalists, learn and use various design and publishing software and act as a spokesperson for the business.
Opportunity for career advancement
Communications Officer jobs are extremely well-paid and come with attractive benefits and perks. The career has the fastest average growth compared to any other profile across industries and businesses.
Communications Officer job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Communications or another relevant field of study.
- At least 2 years of experience in a communications role or related field.
- Proficient in using various content management systems and social media platforms
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.