Community Engagement Coordinator Jobs
If you have excellent communication and organisational skills, then a job as a Community Engagement Coordinator is ideal for you.
A Community Engagement Coordinator’s job is all about developing and implementing effective outreach programs and events with the goal of reaching and increasing engagement levels in the relevant audience.
As a Community Engagement Coordinator, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Staying up to date and with contemporary community issues.
- Conducting community meetings to promote certain programs and incentives.
- Create and present reports relating to previously held events and programs.
- Create professional promotional materials that will effectively serve as a means of communication with various target audiences.
- Coordinate with senior management to screen proposed community events/promotions ensuring alignment with overall business goals.
Opportunity for career advancement
Community Engagement Coordinator will have high-level event management skills and therefore will have plenty of opportunities for upwards growth in that field.
Community Engagement Coordinator job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Communications, an IAP2 Certificate in Public Participation or another relevant field of study.
- At least 2 years of experience in a communications role or related field, preferably in an event management environment.
- Able to take a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.