Data Analyst Jobs
If you have an analytically driven mind and are proficient when working with numbers, then a job as a Data Analyst is for you.
A Data Analyst’s job is all about interpreting and converting raw data into actionable insights that will influence business decisions and ultimately increase the performance of an organisation
As a Data Analyst, your main responsibilities will revolve around gathering data from various internal and external sources to identify trends, patterns and disparities. A Data Analyst will interpret this data using various analytical software and subsequently create reports and presentations to deliver findings to upper management and the relevant departments. As a Data Analyst, you will also be expected to monitor numerous campaigns and plans to identify points of possible improvement.
Opportunity for career advancement
Data Analysts are crucial for businesses in gaining key insights from raw data. Therefore, Data Analysts can expect competitive salaries with room for growth.
Data Analyst job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or another relevant field of study.
- At least 2 years of experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Proficient at the use of various reporting packages, databases and programming tools.
- Proven experience and knowledge across a range of analytics/statistical tools such as Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical terms.
- A mathematically oriented mind with skills in analytics.