Digital Marketing Manager Jobs
If you have deep knowledge of the digital field, are passionate about keeping up with the rapidly changing landscape and are looking taking the next step of your career into a managerial role, then Digital Marketing Manager jobs are perfect for you.
A Digital Marketing Manager’s job is all about developing, implementing, tracking and optimising digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you are expected to have a solid foundation of current marketing tools and be able to create digital marketing campaigns top-down. As such, you will be working with various teams such as marketing, technology and design amongst many others. Your responsibilities may include but are not limited to; building and managing social media presence, overseeing all digital campaigns including both organic and paid, brainstorming and presenting growth strategies, building relationships with agencies and vendor partners, analysing campaigns and optimise accordingly.
Opportunity for career advancement
As the digital field is always growing and changing, a Digital Marketing Manager’s role is extremely diverse and can offer endless paths for specialisation and upwards growth.
Digital Marketing Manager job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or another relevant field of study.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proven experience in overseeing SEO, SEM, email, and social media campaigns.
- Experience with various website analytical tools such as Google analytics.
- Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and ad tech.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.