Direct Marketing Manager Jobs
If you have a creative mind, have excellent knowledge of marketing and are experienced with various forms of direct marketing, a job as a Direct Marketing Manager is the job for you.
A Direct Marketing Manager’s job is all about selling the actual product or service by directly reaching the customer and getting them to purchase.
As a Direct Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for innovating and brainstorming new ways to reach customers including methods such as in-store displays, direct mailings, events, special offers and loyalty schemes. In such a fast-paced role, you will be expected to meet strict deadlines and be able to work under pressure while delivering on set goals. A Direct Marketing Manager’s role may involve client meetings to discuss product specifics, overseeing campaign budgets and reporting and analysing campaign results.
Opportunity for career advancement
A Direct Marketing Manager can expect competitive salaries, especially in fast-moving global agencies where you will be able to work on larger direct marketing campaigns and fast-track your career.
Direct Marketing Manager job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or another relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience in direct marketing.
- Proven experience in campaign management in a direct marketing background.
- Ability to understand and analyse campaigns both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent written/communication and interpersonal skills.