E-Commerce Manager Jobs
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a solid foundation of knowledge in the online marketing environment, a job as an E-Commerce manager may be ideal for you.
An E-Commerce manager’s job is extensive, it’s all about developing and implementing strategic online-based marketing plans for businesses and companies that operate on the internet.
As an E-Commerce Manager, your role will revolve around strategic decision making for all online channels of the business including the website, social media platforms and advertising methods. You will also be expected to take ownership of the research and development process of new online marketing strategies. Furthermore, an E-Commerce manager will be reporting to upper management with regards to hiring, leading and training the entire E-Commerce division.
Depending on the role, an E-Commerce manager may also be responsible for leading the digital marketing and web/software developing teams to optimise and design the website and the accompanying traffic.
Opportunity for career advancement
As an increasing number of businesses are beginning to operate online, the job prospects for an E-Commerce manager is strong.
E-Commerce Manager job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Business or another relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of web design, content, user experience and related web analysis tools.
- Able to work and think flexibly to adapt to the quickly changing market and developments.
- Proven high-level written/communication and interpersonal skills in a managerial level environment.