Marketing Coordinator Jobs
Looking for a fast-paced role in marketing that is guaranteed to give you the maximum exposure? Are you good at organising and have a knack for creativity in marketing? If so, we have just the job for you — Marketing Coordinator.
Marketing Coordinator jobs are all about coordination, collaboration and innovation.
As a marketing coordinator, you will be working on cutting-edge campaigns, working at the forefront of campaigns, product launches and company events. As part of your job, you will be responsible for coordinating with different teams, handling logistics and coordinating with outside agencies like vendors and other partners. A marketing coordinator should have the ability to coordinate and work with others.
Good pay, great exposure and quick career advancement
Most companies looking for Marketing Coordinators pay good salaries. As a point of contact between different departments, this role gives you great exposure. You can understand how each department works, meet and coordinate with vendors and be the troubleshooter. It’s a unique opportunity to showcase your skills in people management, and creativity in handling marketing campaigns. You can showcase your ability to handle demanding situations. With a key position in critical marketing campaigns, this role gives you the spotlight and helps you get noticed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience.
- Good people skills.
- A flair for writing marketing copy, slogans and advertising copy.
- An understanding of market trends.
- Experience in marketing campaigns at local or national level.
- Proficiency in working with ERP software.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and manage people at the same time.