Media Director Jobs
If you are a highly creative veteran within the media industry and are looking to take the next step in your career, then a role as a Media Director may be ideal for you. We offer a broad range of media jobs to suit your specific skills and career aspirations.
A Media Director’s job is all about applying creative decisions into a businesses media frontline, specifically being responsible for maximising media revenue across the business through electronic direct marketing, mobile and other emerging technologies and platforms. As a member of the business’ senior management, this role also involves managing and leading various teams within the media department.
As a Media Director your responsibilities and roles may include:
- Plan and implement online media strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the account management team to pinpoint media objectives and create strategies accordingly in order to meet client objectives.
- Oversee and present media planning strategies with clients to strengthen relationships.
- Devise strategies to expand the media billings of the organisation.
- Ensuring all administration activities are upheld by the Media Department including media plans, timekeeping systems, estimates, invoicing, forecasts and billings.
- Manage the budget, tracking and reporting of campaigns to ensure profitability.
Opportunity for career advancement
A Media Director holds a high level of seniority within a business, largely influencing media performance as well as team leading. Therefore, a Media Director can expect a large room for growth accompanied by a competitive salary.
Media Director job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Media or another relevant field of study.
- At least 10 years of management experience, preferably digital or media-based.
- Strong internal and external client management skills.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and follow-through in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written/communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing online media planning and buying.