Paid Per Click (PPC) Manager Jobs
If you have a solid understanding of search engine marketing principles and also have an analytical mind, then a job as a Paid Per Click (PPC) Manager may be perfect for you.
A Pay Per Click Manager’s job is all about acquiring the optimal return on investment by overseeing and managing a business’ paid search campaigns.
As a PPC manager, your main responsibilities will revolve around creating and implementing effective paid search strategies. Also, you will be expected to; analyse and optimise these campaigns, manage this through multiple platforms such as AdWords, Bing etc, keyword/audience research, manage budget and bids to maximise ROI, track KPIs and troubleshoot campaigns, deliver reports and presentations on findings and actionable insights and stay up to date with the latest PPC and search trends.
As a managerial role, a PPC manager will also be responsible for leading a team of digital experts in various fields such as SEM, SEO and paid social.
Opportunity for career advancement
Being responsible for large budgets and advertising dollars, a PPC manager’s role is generally high-level and therefore, will offer competitive salaries and plenty of room for growth in the digital field.
PPC Manager job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Digital Media or another relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience in PPC.
- Solid knowledge of broad digital marketing and SEO principles
- Proficient at the use of various online analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau etc.
- Proven experience and knowledge across a range of paid platforms such as Facebook, AdWords, Bing etc.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- A mathematically oriented mind with skills in analytics.