PR Officer Jobs
If you are level-headed professional with excellent communication and project management skills and is also able to apply high-level problem-solving skills in any scenario, then working as a Public Relations (PR) Officer may be ideal for you.
A PR Officer’s job is all about proficiently utilising a broad range of media such as publicity campaigns to grow and maintain a positive image for a business.
As a PR Officer your roles and responsibilities may include:
- Working in a team to develop PR strategies and campaigns that adhere to business goals.
- Brainstorming and preparing press release content, speeches and other forms of promotional materials.
- Ensure that proposed campaigns will facilitate positive, strong and long-lasting relationships with stakeholders, media and the public.
- Organise and manage PR events such as press conferences and open days.
- Monitor all media coverage and respond accordingly.
Opportunity for career advancement
PR Officers are highly sought after and can expect plenty of opportunities for growth alongside a generous salary with benefits and perks.
PR Officer job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Media/PR or related fields.
- Proven experience in managing media relations at a professional standard.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to confidently present ideas.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Highly creative with an aptitude to solve problems under pressure.