SEO Manager Jobs
If you are an analytical professional with exceptional attention to detail and are also skilled in communication with various teams, then a job as a SEO Manager is perfect for you.
A SEO Manager’s job is effectively all about planning, implementing and coordinating a company’s SEO strategy.
As a SEO manager, your main responsibilities will include; overseeing the entire process of SEO strategy creation, performing keyword research, monitoring numerous SEO KPIs, preparing and presenting reports that reflect campaign performance, optimising website content/landing pages, direct off-page optimisation and keeping up to date with the latest SEO and digital trends. A SEO Manager will also be expected to have exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills in order to manage a team of SEO specialists.
Opportunity for career advancement
Organic web traffic has and always will be a large source of business for all organisations. Therefore, a SEO manager is a core role that will definitely offer a competitive salary and room to grow throughout the digital space.
SEO Manager job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or another relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO.
- Proven experience with website analysis utilising numerous analytics software such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Technical knowledge working with HTML/CSS and website administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.