Business Transformation Manager Jobs
If you are a highly adaptive thinker with extensive problem-solving skills, then a dynamic role as a Business Transformation Manager may be the perfect next step in your career. At ASR, we have a variety of roles within the change and transformation space on offer.
A Business Transformation Manager’s job is all about identifying potential areas of improvement within a business and developing the necessary strategies to ensure the business is performing at the highest level.
As a Business Transformation Manager, your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Act as a central point of communication between various departments within the business and ensure solid communications.
- Develop transformation strategies and present these to the relevant colleagues and stakeholders.
- Identify any risks associated with the proposed strategies and develop preventative measures.
- Evaluate the effects of these transformation campaigns.
- Support information technology-related decision-making processes
Opportunity for career advancement
A Business Transformation Manager’s role is highly measurable and career success will be dependant on performance and the ability to meet targets. Therefore, a Business Transformation Manager can expect competitive salaries with various incentives and perks.
Business Transformation Manager job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business/Management or another relevant field of study.
- Postgraduate qualifications are highly regarded.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skill.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive and long-lasting relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and proven ability to think adaptively.
- Proficient knowledge of information technology systems.