Change Manager Jobs
If you are a people’s person who prides themselves on their communication skills, then a Change Manager is a job that would play to your strengths. We have plenty of roles on offer revolving around change and transformation.
A Change Manager’s job is all about ensuring that change initiatives and strategies are fulfilled within budget and on time through increasing employee usage. These strategic decisions will ultimately create value and increase business results in the long-term.
As a Change Manager, your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and lead all change management related processes.
- Analyse results from change strategies and propose process improvements to key stakeholders.
- Predict potential resistance risks and develop preventative measures accordingly.
- Support the design and delivery of training programs and provide direct coaching to appropriate staff.
- Work collaboratively with related project teams that are involved with the organisational change procedure.
Opportunity for career advancement
There has been an increase in demand for Change Management in recent years and therefore Change Managers can expect generous remuneration with plenty of benefits and perks.
Change Manager job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business/Management or another relevant field of study.
- Proven experience in change management, implementing end-to-end solutions.
- Previous experience and knowledge of change management processes, frameworks and related tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive and long-lasting relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor peers.