Technology Analyst Jobs
If you have a proven hands-on track record of technological projects and also have excellent problem-solving abilities, a Technology Analyst job may be ideal for you.
A Technology Analyst’s job is all about designing, implementing and maintaining effective information technology systems. Technology Analysts also work closely with senior management in order to ensure system developments are aligned with overall corporate goals.
As a Technology Analyst, your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Creation and implementation of all technology frameworks within a business to ensure business processes and workflows are streamlined.
- Improvements to existing technology systems.
- Liaise with stakeholders regularly in order to understand requirements and requests.
- Organise technical staff such as developers to build the required technology.
- Stay updated with current and emerging technology trends.
Opportunity for career advancement
With the increasing demand for information technology systems in the business environment, Technology Analysts are highly sought after. As such, they can expect competitive salaries and plenty of opportunities for career advancement.
Technology Analyst job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering or another relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience as a technology analyst or consultant is ideal.
- Solid knowledge of technology databases and systems.
- Previous experience in project management is highly regarded.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A mathematically oriented mind with skills in analytics.