Accounts Receivable Jobs
If you have a strong background in accounting and have excellent numeracy skills, then working as an Accounts Receivable officer will be perfect for you. We have plenty of jobs that will fit your skillset and fulfil your expectations.
As an Accounts Receivable officer, you will be mainly responsible for providing administrative, financial and clerical services across the role to ensure efficient and timely collection of monies owing.
You may also be required to take control of receivable functions and will work collaboratively across teams to deliver on outcomes whilst maintaining a strong customer service approach. You must be a quick learner and be able to perform a wide range of tasks including but not limited to: generate invoices, verify/post all payments, ledger reconciliations, aged receivables reporting and more.
Opportunity for career advancement
Accounts Receivable jobs are abundant and offer generous salaries with relatively large room for growth and career progression.
Accounts Receivable job requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both face to face and over the phone.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Previous experience using various accounting software is preferred.