Business Analyst Jobs
If you’re a proven problem solver and have an analytical mind, then working as a Business Analyst may be the job for you. There are plenty of jobs that will fulfill your expectations.
As a Business Analyst, your role will cover collaborating with IT and financial teams to develop strategies that reduce costs and improve both internal and external reporting. Specifically, a Business Analyst’s key objective revolves around implementing technology solutions in the most optimal way and communicating these solutions clearly to stakeholders and senior management.
A Business Analyst’s tasks include but are not limited to; structural analysis of a business to determine goals, use data modeling techniques to identify problems, create solutions and improvement methods by using historical data, relay findings and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders effectively and overseeing the implementation of new technology and more.
Opportunity for career advancement
As the technological space develops, there are endless skills that are becoming in-demand around business analytics. Therefore, there are countless opportunities for growth and upward movement in this role.
Business Analyst job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting, Economics or another relevant field of study.
- At least three years of experience
- Exceptional analytical interpretation and implementation skills.
- A proven track record of leading and/or supporting successful projects is highly regarded.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook and various analysis tools.