Credit Controller Jobs
If you have strong analytical skills and a background working in finance and accounting related environments, a role as a Credit Controller may be ideal for you.
A Credit Controller’s job is all about managing the debts of a business. Essentially a Credit Controller manages all debtor accounts to ensure all outstanding invoices are paid in a timely manner.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include; implementing policies and procedures that secure timely debt payments whilst ensuring customer retention and satisfaction is upheld, resolving complex stand-out accounts escalated from the accounts receivable team, overseeing all debtor balances to minimise outstanding debtor day sales and reinforcing collection procedures within your team. As an important point of communication with customers, Credit Controllers are expected to have excellent communications skills across customers as well as other teams within the business.
Opportunity for career advancement
Credit Controller jobs offer a competitive salary and plenty of room for progression across both the financial and accounting field.
Credit Controller job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or another relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience working within an accounts receivable and/or credit control environment.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills.
- High-level of attention to detail.
- Proficient with various software such as Microsoft Office and accounting packages.