Financial Controller Jobs
If you are a finance veteran with strong analytical skills and excellent management abilities, a Financial Controller role is perfect for you.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, a Financial Controller’s job is all about improving a company’s financial performance and overseeing accounting operations. A Financial Controller is expected to produce financial reports, optimise accounting functions, develop internal control procedures and drive overall profit increases.
As a Financial Controller some of your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting financial analysis and preparing reports accordingly.
- Improving business processes to optimise internal controls procedure.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans for overall financial growth
- Managing and minimising all financial-related risks.
- Managing all accounting functions of the organisation.
- Ensuring operations are compliant with financial regulations and statutory law.
Opportunity for career advancement
A Financial Controller is a senior management role and therefore can expect an appropriate competitive salary.
Financial Controller job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or another relevant field of study.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the finance field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of high-level presenting and reporting.
- Proficient with various accounting and analytical software.