.NET Developer Jobs
As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for the development, coding, customisation and implementation of enterprise software solutions using various languages and technologies of the .NET framework. An ideal .NET Developer should have a keen eye for detail and be a team player who is passionate about software architecture.
As a .NET Developer your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Producing and applying .NET languages such as C#, VB.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems by analysing business objectives and identifying areas of improvement.
- Formulate and conduct various test based applications for .NET applications.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and develop skills in them.
- Provide support and assistance to junior developers.
- Write up scalable codes for .NET applications.
Opportunity for career advancement
Effective .NET Developers often find high paying roles in IT firms. The job profile has ample room for career development, moving up to managerial roles that will offer an even more competitive salary, benefits and perks.
.NET Developer job requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a .NET development environment.
- Solid knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, J#, and JScript.NET.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical mind.
- Excellent project management and overall managerial skills.