Business Analyst Jobs
If you are an excellent problem solver with a solid background working within the IT field, then a job as a Business Analyst may appeal to you.
A Business Analyst’s job is all about implementing and maintaining information systems across various departments within a business. Overall, a business analyst should be capable of analysing problems faced by a company and provide adequate solutions that contribute to achieving business goals.
As a Business Analyst, your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Performing thorough market analysis of the business including product lines and profitability to pinpoint any problems or opportunities.
- Budgeting and forecasting relating to any proposed strategies/solutions.
- Presenting findings and proposals clearly to stakeholders and partners.
- Working closely with software vendors and facilitating effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ensure that all technical specifications are aligned to ‘future-proof’ the system from bugs and inefficiencies.
Opportunity for career advancement
At the forefront of a growing and prosperous field such as this, Business Analysts can expect competitive salaries with plenty of room for progression.
Business Analyst job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration/Information Technology or another relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience as a business analyst is ideal.
- Excellent written communication skills with experience capturing, documenting and implementing business requirements.
- Proficiency in IT systems and navigating back-end functionality.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to formulate concepts
- Organised and proactive self-starter with strong initiative and sense of ownership and responsibility