Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs
If you are a professional capable of demonstrating a high level of problem-solving and analytical skills working with large volumes of data, then a job as a Business Intelligence Analyst is ideal for you.
A Business Intelligence Analyst’s job is all about using various data techniques such as analytics, visualisation and modelling to translate gathered data into actionable insights that will aid the business in making decisions that will improve performance.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Create and implement procedures and policies for the collection of customer data and the subsequent analysis to ensure the integrity of all inbound information.
- Work collaboratively with the IT department to upgrade and optimise software/hardware.
- Formulate new means of data analysis.
- Identify any weaknesses or opportunities to improve technology operations.
Opportunity for career advancement
Recent changes in organisational analysis techniques show a rise for new analytics among the big data players which represents an optimistic future for professionals equipped with Business Intelligence Analysis expertise.
Business Intelligence Analyst job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or another relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience working in business intelligence is ideal.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to formulate concepts