Enterprise Architect Jobs
An Enterprise Architect is responsible for assisting with a range of operations within an organisation. Specifically, an Enterprise Architect is expected to aid in improving the IT infrastructure, optimising business operations and integration information applications. If you are an experienced professional with high-level analytical, project management and leadership skills, a role as an Enterprise Architect is highly suited to you.
As an Enterprise Architect your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing business architecture frameworks to set business strategies/goals.
- Assessing internal processes, business development strategies and technological processes and accordingly identify areas of improvement.
- Organise and implement employee training/development regimens.
- Providing general system processing and business architecture guidance.
- Developing methods of compliance architecture.
- Identify methods to reduce IT and business leadership costs.
Opportunity for career advancement
Enterprise Architects are high paying jobs that have plenty of room for career development. They can expect to thrive in various business/IT environments and expect no shortage of salary reviews, benefits and perks.
Enterprise Architect job requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT/Software Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in solution and enterprise architecture.
- Proven experience in systems and application engineering.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills with proven experience in mentoring and coaching an architecture team.
- Hands-on experience in development of roadmaps and target state architecture.
- Proven track record on large-scale Business and IT transformation initiatives.