Full Stack Developer Jobs
A Full Stack Developer is responsible for a multitude of components within the software development process of a business. Therefore, if you are a professional that is well versed in all stages of software development and also have in-depth knowledge of networks, servers, APIs and user interfaces then a job as Full Stack Developer may be ideal for you.
As a Full Stack Developer your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and write clean, highly scalable codes.
- Work collaboratively with project engineering teams to assist with developing quality software products that provide great user experiences.
- Work with Product Managers to address security concerns relating to cloud, big data and mobile technologies.
- Analyse briefs to ensure specific client and end-customer needs are understood and followed.
- Staying up to date with programming and web language advancements.
Opportunity for career advancement
An experienced and knowledgable Full Stack Developer is a rare and highly sought after asset. Therefore, this job often sees high retention rates, great salaries and plenty of career development opportunities.
Full Stack Developer job requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in front-end technology development.
- Additional knowledge of ASP .NET, Hadoop and Elastisearch is highly regarded.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical mind.
- Experience in Agile UX development.
- Genuine passion and interest in staying on top of technology trends and advancements.