Service Delivery Manager Jobs
A Service Delivery Manager is responsible for overseeing the timely and effective delivery of services to the appropriate customer base. Their role will revolve around developing and implementing processes that ensure high levels of customer service is maintained. Therefore, if you are passionate about providing top-notch customer service and also possess strong interpersonal/leadership skills, then a job as a Service Delivery Manager will suit your strengths and needs.
As a Service Delivery Manager your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new and optimise current service delivery processes to ensure that all customers are receiving positive experiences.
- Oversee various staff that are involved with different stages of the service delivery process; this includes conflict management.
- Analyse customer feedback and experiences to propose improvement ideas such that high-level customer service is upheld.
- Conduct external research and adjust processes accordingly such that they are most cost-effective whilst upholding customer satisfaction.
Opportunity for career advancement
A Service Delivery Manager’s remuneration is largely scaled through experience. Therefore, an experienced candidate can expect a competitive salary.
Service Delivery Manager job requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Proven experience in a customer service based role, preferably at a leadership capacity.
- Solid technological skills, with the ability to learn and use various business support software.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with a proven track record of leading a team successfully.