Software Developer Jobs
A Software Developer is responsible for all end-to-end software-related activities with the overarching goal of furthering current and future business projects. As an integral part of the broader IT team, a Software Developer will need to work closely with business analysts and development managers to ensure software processes adhere to business requirements. Therefore, if you are a technology professional with an analytical mind and a proven software background, then a job as a Software Developer may be ideal for you.
As a Software Developer your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Building out software systems through coding and scientific analysis.
- Identifying points of improvements/upgrades as well as troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Liaising with various departments regarding enquiries about project status.
- Identify new trends/information and accordingly recommend the usage of new systems or upgrades to current systems.
- Prepare and present reports relating to software projects status.
- Test, evaluate and report on any new programs.
Opportunity for career advancement
A Software Developer is a role that can be highly specialised. Therefore, an experienced and skilled Software Developer can expect competitive salaries with plenty of room for both horizontal and vertical career movement.
Software Developer job requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of previous software development experience.
- Proven knowledge of software development processes.
- Proven experience working on various and diverse software development projects
- High-level knowledge of programming language.
- A highly analytical mind.
- Excellent attention to detail and the desire to take research further.