Solutions Architect Jobs
As a Solution Architect, you are required to direct the development and implementation of system architecture such that business needs are met. A Solution Architect will be involved in gathering requirements, analysing functional aspects and assessing current software systems with the ultimate goal of shaping efficient project development and meeting business goals.
As a Solutions Architect your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing solution architecture at a project level.
- Analyse and accordingly align solutions to both business strategy and project-specific needs.
- Monitoring current systems architecture and working collaboratively with other technical teams to formulate and apply solutions/upgrades.
- Provide guidance and training to development teams.
- Actively keeping up with emerging technologies and proposing upgrades as see fit.
- Report to relevant stakeholders regarding any issues associated with current technical solutions.
- Recording any impact that technical solutions may have on the business.
Opportunity for career advancement
Solution Architects are often placed within high paying roles in both B2B and B2C environments. The job profile has ample room for career development and further specialisation, allowing room for generous salary improvements, benefits and perks.
Solutions Architect job requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT/Software Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in software architecture design.
- Excellent skills in multi-tasking, communications, and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proven knowledge of various operating systems and databases.